cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfc error received

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to ask the root cause of the issue we are facing right in BW system? The error description we are getting is "RFC ERROR RECEIVED". I need your assistance in solving this issue.

You soonest response is highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lebron James

You error does not provide more details. Therefore, it is very hard to dig into it. But as other members suggested you can trouble shoot in SM59

I usually check the RFC connection from SMSY and check that all the RFC Trusted, BACK, Read, TW (somthing for changereques)

Aalways check the system users that get created during the RFC creation does exists. Which you can easily view and test in SM59

Or if you are trying to create the RFC, make sure you have enough authorization to create RFC and you also exists in Remote system as well to create RFC connection. I would say when trying to creat rfc go with SolMan_admin user and make sure same user exists in remote system or compare your user profile with solman_admin

or if you just want to resolve, best suggestion is to clean up in SMSY instead of deleting them in SM59 ( you can check at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_NW70EHP1/helpdata/en/6f/7fed65ffa94a76966cd2ca6fbafeb6/frameset.htm )

Thanks and good luck

-Santosh

Edited by: Santosh Asuthkar on Sep 15, 2009 9:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lebraon

goto SM59

open the corresponding RFC

Click on Test Connection

based on the error: check IP/hostname/instance number/username/password

Nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please furnish more details on this particular error?.

Where exactly you are facing the issue?. Is it in source system connection, check connection or at the Application of the SAP solution manager system.

Thanks,

Jagan