Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

here is a scenario am working on

say for example i created a sales order of 10000 qts and the order date is 15.09.2009 but there is no stock in the plant. now we have created a po of the same material but the delivery dates r as follows i the po

1. 23.09.2009----

500 qt

2. 30.09.2009----

500 qt

3. 12.10.2009----

10000 qt

now the problem is that with out going in to the sales order how can my enduse get the idea that this particular material is coming in to the stock on those dates. so my question is is there any report on checking the delivery date and quantity just after the po is created.

regards

subhrangshu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the details in the transaction code MD04.

Just enter the materail and plant details, the system will display the current stock (avaialble quantity on current date), incoming pruchase order with their quantities and dates of arrival, Planned orders, sales orders and delivery requirements.

The same can be viewed through transaction code MMBE. After executing the intial screen, highlight the stock quantity and go to menu Environment -> stock/requirements list. This way also the user can reach MD04 results.

Remember once the PO is created, the user needs to re-run the availability check in the sales order-line item to get the new delivery dates.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

THANX FOR UR REPLY

REGARDS

SUBHRANGSHU

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check at MD04 and MMBE also after check the stock we have to run Availiability while creation of S.O then only you can create with delivery dates.

Hari Mandav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run MD02 for the Material and then check in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

THANX FOR UR REPLY

REGARDS

SUBHRANGSHU