cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP01 - Add-on does not load automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have upgraded a working addon to 2005 sp01. The addon itself works fine but does not load automatically and has to be started in Addon Manager.

In Addon Administration the company preference is set to default to 'automatic', it is 'active' and 'force install' is also checked.

There are no user preferences to override the default. Still the addon does not load when SAP starts and has to be started manually in addon manager.

Did I miss something?

Thanks for any help.

Mel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marshall-Jones
Participant
0 Kudos

I had this problem because the defualt User preference was changed to manual when I upgraded to SP01. I'd double check that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your comment. The problem went away and I never found the cause, so it might have been what you said.

Mel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dod,

Please mark tick the radiobutton "Solved it on my own" beneath your name at your post. So we can see your problem is solved...

KLind regards,

Rowdy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dodd,

I currently using SBO1 2005 SP1 PL03, when i tick the 'automatic'. When I log in again in SAP, it automatically connect itself. But based on your procedures, we had done the same. I suggest you look at the ard file or re-install your addon again. Hope this helps.