cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial lot problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have created one recipe with partial lot indicator 2 - Partial lot and batch for each inspection point. A process order also created using this recipe which results in the creation on in-process inspection lot . As per the setting the inspection lot has no

batch number . We want to reverse everything i.e we want to change this partial lot assignment indicator as 1 and want to reflect it in the process order already created which can be done through the function Read PP master data .

But what can we do with the in-process inspection lot already created for this process order. The results recording is not completed for this inspection lot . But for one order the components are issues and partially delivered. How to proceed further.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps :

I) Reverse the GR

2) Cancel the Process order.

Hope this will help you

Cheers

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone , we proceed with cancelling this order and created a new one .

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP lover

I would suggest you to reverse the GR and cancel the Process order. Create a new process order with the required setting. As you have done the result recording partialy you cannot even reset the lot for taking the new values

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

But for one order the components are issues and partially delivered. How to proceed further

If you cancel the process order,the lot will be automatically cancelled.

lot will have status:"LTCA" automatically.

But if some material is already issued as you said then it's not possible to reverse.

I hope this will add some value.

Regards'

Sujit