cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Msg during Sales Order Creation V1201

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new conditon ZZ01, applied to the pricing procedure, tested it in sandpit and it works. But after transport it toour QA client, the error msg

No text is defined for language EN usage A appl. V cond. type (T586T)

Message no. V1201

Diagnosis

There is no entry for condition type with the specificed characteristics in text table T685T

Anyone know what could cause this error and how to fix it?

I have tried to update the condition description and transport it again, but it doesnt fixed the error.

Thank you so much in advance.

Regards,

Rebella

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Qi_Liu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I encounter the same issue and I found that you need to logon twice with different logon language, and maintain the condition type description respectively.

For example, I maintained the Z000 in Chinese logon language, when I create purchase order via logon language English, the same error occurs. So I go to configuration SSCUI 101094 Set condition types for pricing in purchasing (SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition) and found the description is empty. You need to maintain a description again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you have created new pricing condition ZZ01, but look at the error, its error in TEXT determination not in pricing:

No text is defined for language EN usage A appl. V cond. type (T586T)

Message no. V1201

Diagnosis

There is no entry for condition type with the specificed characteristics in text table T685T

Please check your text determination for your sales order type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check if the transported is completely moved into QA. It could be a transportation error.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether you have maintained the description for the condition type while configuring this condition type. Goto V/06 and check you condition type. If not maintained, please maintain the description.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rebella

Please refresh by ctrl+f1 and check the condition type once again. In sales order when the error is appearing click on update the error will be resolved. Kindly also check the access sequence

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick