cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoppingcart when to a wrong approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on SRM 4.0 Classic. I am facing an issue where the Shopping cart which should goto Approver A, did not go to him. Instead it went to Approver B. We are using WS14000133.

Following are the checks I have carried out:

1. The Roles in SU01D shows that the Wrong approver has not got any role which shows him as "APPROVER".

But the Approver A, to whom SC should have gone has two roles that says "APPROVER.

2. Both A & B belong to same Department (I checked PPOSA_BBP)

3. I tried using FM "SWX_GET_MANAGER" it didn't give any result and the FM "Get_REMAINING_APPROVER" doesn't seem to be existing in the system.

Kindly let me know if I am missing some checks here.

Regards,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is N-step workflow with BADI. The issue is in your code.

What is your logic for finding the approver?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to both of you for the quick response. There are certain authorization issues that are delaying my attempt to debug and understand the issue. I have passed the SC number to a certain Z structure (Approval list for SC) of N step approval BADI and is giving different set of u201CApproversu201D to the Shopping Cart. This behavior is yet to be analyzed.

Mean while I replicated the same scenario in Quality and the system shows the correct approvers (which user also claims to be correct).

Kindly let me know if I need to check any thing from the Work Flow point of view.

Regards,

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I debugged the BADI (WS14000133). The BADI picks the first approver based on plant and next two approvers based on another Z Table. The entries in the BADI is accurate, but the entires shown in BBP_PD is not correct.

This seems to be a problem from the side of Workflow rather than the BADI. Kindly advice me what I need to check from the Work Flow point of view.

Cheers,

Kris

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please test with hard coded approver in the BADI. Like sample BADI code.

If BBP_PD or workflow log shows different approver it is a bug, but I don't think so.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

With the help of ABAP consultant, I reviewed the code which seems to be okay. No hardcoded approvers exist. I am closing this post and posting it as a seperate question in an effort to make it more understandable. Thanks for the help and if possible check the new question from the link below.

Regards,

Kris

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

The approvers are determined via your implementation of badi BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI. Have you already debugged to see what approvers your badi is determining when creating the cart?

Kind regards,

Siobhan