cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple sender agreements mean multiple receiver detr??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have several JMS Channels that will be process thru one BPM. Is there a way to combine the JMS Channels into one or several

Sender Agreements / Receiver determination? Or will multiple Config's be required?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shailesh_mane
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think you need to create multiple Configuration Scenarios. You could lump all your Receiver determination and Sender/Receiver Agreements under one Configuration.

The configuration scenario only helps in logically grouping objects so it is easier to understand.

Regards,

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess I should have put more clarity in my question. I do have it logically grouped under one config scenario. Let's say I have 70 JMS sender channels and 70 respective sender agreements for these channels. Would I need 70 receiver determination records?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You donot need different receiver determinations if there is a common sender.

Using conditonal receiver determination, you can specify multiple receivers.You also have an option of specifying a condition depending on which that receiver will receive the msg or you can leave the condition field blank,which results in all the specified receivers receiving the msg.

Regards,

Smitha.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Parimala,

<i>Would I need 70 receiver determination records?</i>

Unfortunately you will have to do that

Reason: Receiver Determination is associated with SENDER INTERFACE and as you have 70 SENDER INETRAFCES / 70 SENDER AGREEMENTS, you wil have to have 70 receiver determination.

Just look into the possiblity of cutting down on the number of Communication Channels and cominbing all 70 comm channels into a lesser number.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the message structure is the same from your multiple senders, use the Virtual Sender Agreements.

See this article for more information. This really cuts out a bunch of configuration objects.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/40cb67f7-6464-2b10-bcb9-8edb9a3569f9