cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Company Code and Sales Organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a group of records numbering about ~1K records that are in the wrong Company Code and Sales Organization. I can identifiy this group and put them in a flat file but they have account numbers that are not linear, by which I mean they aren't account numbers 1 to 1000. WITHOUT creating new customer mater records, how can I simply change the Company Code and Sales Organization code for these records? I've looked at the XD99 transaction but that seems to be limited to a range of accounts?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

FYI - XD06 - delete sales org and then XD01 create a new sales org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just create these customers in the right company code and sales organization, then delete (archive through data archiving) the wrong segments, so they don't appear anymore in the database.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the accounts have order history etc we were hoping that we would NOT have to create new accounts. Does anyone know of a way to "move" those accounts back to the correct Company Code? I'm intrigued by your comment about data archiving, what method do you use for that?

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

It is not possible to change the Company Code and Sales Organisation of an Existing Customer.

The only option is that you can Extend the same Customer to New Co. Code and Sales Org. by using XD01. You may use old customer as reference. Once you create the new Customer Master you may block the Old Customer master initially and later on Delete them or Archive them.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, can you point me toward information on how to "block" these?

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To block the Customer you may use the transaction XD05.

Or the other way is by going to change Customer by using XD02 -->Extras --> Blocking Data.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bump