cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC RAR 5.2 Management Graph?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have RAR 5.2. We started to enter mitigations into the system. So one day our User violation graph showed "x" violations and the next it showed "x-y". Well management wanted tot see that graph with all violations, so we changed the Congiuration default for Exclude Mitigated Users to No. Since we did that the graph still stayed the same, it never add the violations back to the graph it appears users are still mitigated within the graph. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

We have NW 7.0 and we are on SP9 in RAR 5.2. I am reading now about upgrading to patch 13 which I was able to find on the MarketPlace. I do not know how to award points or anything in this system if I need to please let me know.

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vince,

you will see option solved problem(10), Very help ful answer etc. This has points attached to it you can see on left hand side of the window. Select the appropriate and points will be awarded.

Thanks,

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vince,

I think You are talking about the RTA patch latest VirsaNH RTA patch is 14. You can go to following link

Service Market Place - > Downloads -> support Packages -> Entry by application index - > Governence risk and compliance -> Access Control -> Virsa compliance calibrator

Based on your system you need to drill down and get the file and bring you system to latest patch level. I have tried that thing on Patch level 11 for CC 5.2 so i know it works. not sure if it works with 9 but you can try full sync Management view Job with Exculde Mitigation Contorl - No

Thanks,

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dshah

We are on CC_5.2_09

Can you tell me what the latest patch level is and share the link to the patch with me when you get a chance?

Thank You

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vince,

What's your netweaver version?

Because for NW 7.0 th patch is different and for NW04 it's different.

For both NW 7.0 and NW04 the latest patch level is SP 13 (for Compliance Calibrator 5.2). But you have to know your Netweaver version first. Alternatively Please log in to the service market place and check yourself. The link is : https:// service.sap.com/patches .

Then for patches of NW04, go to-> "Support Packages and Patches - Entry by Application Group ->SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance" ->SAP GRC Access Control" ->VIRSA COMPLIANCE CALIBRATOR" ->COMPLIANCE CAL. 5.2_NW04" ->Entry by Component" ->"Compliance Calibrator Java"

For for patches of NW 7.0, go to "Support Packages and Patches - Entry by Application Group" ->SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance" ->SAP GRC Access Control" ->VIRSA COMPLIANCE CALIBRATOR" ->COMPLIANCE CAL. 5.2_NW7.0" ->Entry by Component" ->"Compliance Calibrator Java".

All you need to have a Suser id for this.

All the best.

Close this message if your query has been resolved.

Thanks,

Gurugobinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vince,

You can try Full Sync with Ignore Mitigation option NO. Do full sync and run the Management View background Job again. Keep trying with few combinations here and there as some inconsistencies when dealing with Management View but this combination will work. Make sure that you are at latest Patch level.

Thanks,

Darshan