cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSMobile Default Icons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are implementing ITSMobile for RF transactions ( Integrated ITS ) on Symbol Windows Mobile and the browser is internet Explorer.

The standard Icons ( Continue , Logooff and SAP Logo ) not displayed in Cuaarea. I am refering to the service ITSMOBILE's Cuaarea.

is there any config needs to be done on the device side or in service ?

Help is highly appreciated..

Thanks and Regards,

Durga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Durga,

Could you please be more specific?

Is the icon referenced but not available, resulting in a red x? If so please publish the service. If that does not help then please post the URL of the icon.

If the icon is not referenced then please give an example of what you expect. Please use a standard SAP service and point to an icon that you expect. Thanks.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

The issue is resolved.

I am refering to the standard service ITSMOBILE and everything from service side is perfect. On the windows mobile device in the internet explorer settings there is a settign called "Show Pictures" . Earlier this was disabled. I have enabled this option and all the icons are displayed properly. Really, the RF screens look awesome on ITSMobile ( had to do some customizations ).

Great tool from SAP.

Now , i need to concentrate on next issue which is Funciton key mapping.

I see SAP has provided Function key mappings for symbole device on Pocket browser.But, we are using IE.Can you through some light on how do i proceed on function key mapping ??

Thanks for your time and help...

Best Regards,

Durga

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Durga,

You'll have to search for the help or documentation files from Microsoft for the exact IE version you have. You will want to find if it supports META tags, probably something on the lines of OnKey*. Note that not all browsers support this so it might not be possible to override the function keys.

Edgar