cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC..how to remove first row

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have configured a end to end sccenario fo csv files, Im using fcc for the sender file adapter

The first row has all the field names such as name,number and the rest of the rows have the values.

when I run the scenario the xml being formed has the field names and the vales..

example

<name>name</name>

<number>number</number>

<name>Teja</name>

<number>10</number>

what i want in the xml is just

<name>Teja</name>

<number>10</number>

could any one pls help me out on this?

I have used fieldNames,fielsSeparaor and ignorerecorstSetName as the content conversion parameters..

do i have to add any more?

Regards,

Teja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should achieve this by using Document Offset parameter on the Sender side. Set Document Offset to 1 in order to ignore the first line.

"● Under Document Offset, specify the number of lines that are to be ignored at the beginning of the document.

This enables you to skip comment lines or column names during processing. If you do not make an entry, the default value is zero lines."

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2c/181077dd7d6b4ea6a8029b20bf7e55/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Pooja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

As told by pooja in your file sender communication channel put the value for Document Offset as 1 which will not take the values from the first row. It will take from the 2nd row and this should your issue.

Regards,

---Satish