cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

We have the config. such that it will have a billing block assigned when we are saving the sale order. The yard manager will release the billing block and the users can able to create an invoice. What happens now is the users have the t.code v.23 access, so they went and removed the billing block and invoiced. Now we want to know who removed that billing block.

Where can we find which user removed the billing block? I tried in va03, environment, changes. I could not able to find any changes for the document. Is there any other way to find it?

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivasan K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear cheenu

You can resolve your problem

1. SE11: ENTER TABLE: VBAP> DISPLAY>CTRLSHIFTF10>F8> Here u can find out the billing block and user who has made changes by ctrl +F8 (CHANGE LAYOUT) IN DISPLAYED COLUMN U select billing block and created by and created on

Your query will be resolved by the above steps

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I mentioned in one of the earlier thread [Retrieve deleted sales order|] , you can find the details on who changed the details in VA03 itself. If not use the table CDHDR in transaction code SE16, with parameters mentioned in the earlier thread. You should see the change records. If not, no body has changed it (Check it was not applied with billing block before or not).

Regards,

P.S; Can you please close the earlier threads if you think those are resolved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shiva,

Can you please give me your contact number? I could not able to solve it.

Srinivasan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use FM CHANGEDOCUMENT to find the change in document.