Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit to copy Manual pricing conditions with in sales documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a situation where i have to copy the manual pricing conditions from inquiry to quotation.

Problem: From VA21 when I try to do the same using the tab "create with reference" the document is being copied but the manually set pricing condition in the inquiry is not being copied into quotation. This is because in the copy controls the pricing type is set to 'B' which means "carry out new pricing". I can change it to 'C' or 'D' so that it copies manual pricing but i am not allowed to do so because other sales orgs in the company has a problem if i do so. Only our perticular sales org needs this config. I cannot even create another item catogory specific to this plant because it is against the rules of the company. So I am looking for a user exit in which i can change this pricing type during runtime so that i can plug in some code specific to this sales org to copy manual pricing. I have found one from the SAP note 24832 (MV61AFZA). It doesn't work as i think its obsolte. Can anyone suggest me a better way of solving this issue. Any quick response is appreciated.

Thanks,

Giridhar.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are the 16 user exits available for VA21. Try to execute the program zuserexit1 which will give you the list of user exits available for VA21. One fo them might be useful for you.If you do not have the program I can mail you.

Regards,

Varun.

0 Kudos

Varun,

Thanks for the reply. I have that program and checked them before. But none of them are related to copying manual pricing conditions.

Giri.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try out this way : Go to se37 and type <b>EXIT_SAPMV45A_*</b> and press F4. You can find some exit function modile. This could be little helpful.

Regards,

Varun.

0 Kudos

Varun,

I guess you did not get my problem well. That will not be of help. I checked it previously. I am just not looking for a user exit but I wanted to know if some one has encountered similar situation,and has a fix.

Thanks,

Giri.

former_member404244
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user exit MV61AFZA won't work thats ryt.

u can try with include rv60afzc .In this include u can see the form userexit_fill_vbrk_vbrp.Here u can write the code.

I think it will solve ur problem

Put a brekpoint in the form and try to create an invoice.

0 Kudos

Nagaraj,

I tried it just now. Its not working. Its not calling that form in the flow.

Thanks,

Giri.

0 Kudos

Hi

The following EXITS may help you

Exit Name Description

SDTRM001 Reschedule schedule lines without a new ATP check

V45A0002 Predefine sold-to party in sales document

V45A0003 Collector for customer function modulpool MV45A

V45A0004 Copy packing proposal

V45E0001 Update the purchase order from the sales order

V45E0002 Data transfer in procurement elements (PRreq., assembly)

V45L0001 SD component supplier processing (customer enhancements)

V45P0001 SD customer function for cross-company code sales

V45S0001 Update sales document from configuration

V45S0003 MRP-relevance for incomplete configuration

V45S0004 Effectivity type in sales order

V45W0001 SD Service Management: Forward Contract Data to Item

V46H0001 SD Customer functions for resource-related billing

V60F0001 SD Billing plan (customer enhancement) diff. to billing plan

V45A0001 Determine alternative materials for product selection

Regards

PRabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

the pricing routine that will be called will depend on the condition type.

First go to SPRO->Sales and Distribution->Basic functions

-> Pricing - > PRicing Control - > Define and Assign Pricing Procedure.

1. Select the pricing procedure related to inquiry and choose control fields

2. now choose the condition type.

3. Press F4 on REQT field of that condition type.

4. in the popup choose the name REQT number and press the code icon.

5. you will get the routine where pricing can be changed.

0 Kudos

Thanks to one and all. I convinced the client to change the pricing type in copy control to be changed to 'C'. This solved the problem. I am closing the thread.

Thanks,

Giri.

0 Kudos

You can do it within User Exit-Program: RV61AFZA. You can also use both user-extis:

1) USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE -> in which you have to handle the table TKOMV[] or

2) USEREXIT_PRICING_COPY -> in which you have to handle only strucutre "konv". So, the fact that you are in a LOOP, there is no modification of the table TKOMV[] necessary.

In both cases you have to rely on the assignment of the structure CVBAK or CVBAP in order to check if you are in the function of copying a precedent document.

Best Regards,

Sebastian Sav