cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload of HTS List for countries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey gurus,

we have HTS files for uploading asian tariff numbers (by BANZ or CustomsInfo).

I would now like to implement the data for Malaysia. Contained in the data bundle were several files with the following naming:

HSMY_DTR_...

HSMY_NOM_... and

HSMY_TXT_...

Do I now need to customize a numbering scheme? Or do my files contain something for simple upload in GTS? Report /SAPSLL/MARC_UPLOAD_R3 is only for the TXT file am I right?

Happy about your enlightening,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those files represent the duty rate (loaded in separate program), nomenclature (containing the codes and the descriptions, load using the MARC program) and text (containing chapter/heading level text, also in MARC, after nomenclature is loaded). Malaysia uses the ASEAN Harmonized Tariff Number (AHTN), which is 8-digits, with the standard structure (Chapter-Heading-SubHeading-Tariff). It's time-dependent, but not country-specific. You would use this same scheme for any of the 10 ASEAN countries.

Prior to version 7.2, you could have a scheme automatically generated during the first load. This is no longer possible and you have to create the scheme yourself.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

the report /SAPSLL/MARC_UPLOAD_R3 is used if you want to use the classification from ECC. Go in ECC to SE16-Table MARC and export client;matnr;plant and stawnr. This do once initialy.

As far as i know there are no numberin scheme for Malaysia in GTS. So i would recommend to create a new one (copy of an existing one which is similarly).

The content of the files are different. As far as i know there is a documentation from customsinfo. The file HSMY_TXT_... contains the text to the customs codes. To import customs code and the text go to: Customs management->and then the third item.

Regards Tobias