SCC9 - client copy terminated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am doing client copy from PRD to Sandbox, SCC9 and selected profile as SAP_All,

the transaction runs for 3-5 mins, and gives message as:

The client copy you started has terminated Tables cannnot be converted

I have locked all the users in PRD for Remote client copy,

and checked for any request in Se09, there are no requests.

When i did RFC comparison, i got a list of 22 objects,

what to do with these objects for succes client copy.

Kindly suggest

Thanks&regards!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To copy a client from one system to another, the data dictionary between both system has to be identical. You need to correct this, otherwise the copy will fail.

You can do a dictionary comparison in SCC9 -> Button RFC System Comparison.

Note 47502 - CC-REMOTE: Messages of the Remote Clientcopy.

That is fine if you have requirment do the client copy.But the System should be at the same patch level,same version if not go with the System copy option.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through the following link that will be helpful to you in resolving the problem and also go through the note mentioned in the link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/69/c24c684ba111d189750000e8322d00/content.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Vidyadhar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

RFC System Comparison would give you the object differences in Source System and Target System.as u said u have got 22 objects difference. check it out those objects if it is under Z Packages u can try to import the package from source to target. i hope the difference is not w.r.t to Support Pack Level differences. if you don't want those objects in target system you can also continue by excluding those objects in source systems so that it will not check for those object during remote client copy.

go to scc9->Edit->Expert Settings->Tables(include the objects and save it) now try RFC System Comparison in Target System. this time you will not get any object difference.

do let me know the status and close this message if it is resolved your issue

Best Regards,

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxman,

as suggested, i have made the changes and started client copy,

now am getting error as " client copy y hav started could not be complete as repository differnece."

when i click ok one more pop-up as " The client copy you started has terminated

The last copy run was terminated (poss. timeout or DB error)"

Kindly suggest

Rgds!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like you have some difference in repository between two systems. Is you system on same patch level? Did you compare as suggested in the earlier post?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check SAP Note 557132

Especially the section where it mentions TA251 & tables cannot be converted

Pravin