cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Distribution,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

We have a Requirement where in some of the document which are getting created will have there a recipient list for Reviewing and approving the documents,

so when i create a document CV01N or CV02N Transaction i need to specify the Users to whom this document has to be distributed,

but going by the Path Environment / Document Distribution / I could see the Start Distribution Tab in Inactive Mode (grayed Out) right now i have to first create a Recipient List first in CV02N, and then go to CV18, Start Distribution Transaction to distribute to the recipients,

All i need is to activate the Allready Available start Distribution TAB at CV02N,

any comments or Ideas on this is welcome.

Thanking all you in advance

J Sari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Sari,

I have to inform you that in CV02N the 'Start distribution' entry is always greyed out. Please note that you can only start the

distribution from transaction CV03N (Display mode).

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are in basic data screen in cv02n.

You need not go into the change mode (basic data screen ) of the document to start distribution. In cv02n Initial screen screen just input the key fields..document number , doc type etc. Now go to 'environment >>Document distribution >> start distribution.

Also in cv03n (basic data screen) from 'environment >>....." u can start distribution

Regards

sandeep