cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque Run F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a cheque run for a group of vendors thro transaction code F110. But i am unable to find the cheque when i go to check payment document. Is there any step that needs to be before running F110 for cheque run?

Thanks in advance!

Jean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member466848
Participant
0 Kudos

Jean,

I am not sure why there is an error coming up.

Try these steps:

1. In the variant that you have created for RFFOUS_C, check the box that says "Print check" and specify a default printer (locl or anything).

2. Re run F110.

3. After it says Posting Orders: X generated, X completed,

goto system, services, output control. Now execute the screen. Click on the paper shaped icon in the TYPE column. This should give a preview of the check that will be generated.

Hope it helps..

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

I have created a variant for the printout/data medium and check on box for payment medium but i am still unable to generate the checques.The message i am getting is " scheduling error for international payment meduim check (this if from program RFFOUS_C) printer not defined". If the cheques are unable to print because i dont have a printer setup on this test system does this cause the issue. If yes is there a way to generate the cheques without printing?

Thanks for youe reply!

Jean

former_member466848
Participant
0 Kudos

Jean,

If you have maintained a variant for the printout/data medium, did you check the box that says "Create Payment Medium" on the window when you hit the payment run icon.

Try it out, mail back if the issue still persists.

Raj