cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIFing over Quota Arrangements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gurus,

I am looking at CFM1 and I don't see how to CIF over quota Arrangements. Does this require an enhancement or is there a standard way to brign Quota Arrangements from R/3 into APO?

Sincerely,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Unfortunately, you cannot CIF quota arrangements, they have to be recreated in APO

Nitin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kris ,

We encountered a similar situation. We had maintained quotas in R/3 and wanted to CIF them over to APO. As mentioned in the previous messages we cannot transfer quotas from R/3 to APO using CIF.

So we ended up creatiing a custom program to transfer quotas from R/3 to APO .

Thanks

Saradha

d_van_den_bos
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Saradha,

Already some time ago, but can you share the ABAP code of this marvellous program ? I'm facing the same requirement to interface the SAP ECC quota's to APO. Would like to see in your code how you've used the BADI or user exit.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

With kind regards,
Dennis van den Bos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis.

Did you manage to get the code or create the program yourself? I need exactly the same program.

Best Regards Ann Louise

d_van_den_bos
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Ann Louise,

No Unfortunately not. Although we are not going to use them, I would still like to have it.

With kind regards,
Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

You can transfer purchasing records, scheduling agreements and contracts from SAP

R/3 to SAP APO.

Your data is mapped as external procurement relationships and transportation lanes.

There is still no automatic transfer of quota arrangements and source list entries from

SAP R/3 to SAP APO.

You must maintain quota arrangements manually in SAP APO.

There is no specific data record in SAP APO that corresponds to the SAP R/3 source list.

However, you can map the source list functions by using data from external procurement

relationships and transportation lanes.

Try these badi's as well /SAPAPO/SNP_FIL_LOT

APO_BAPI_BUS10009

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.