cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Itemlist box in Interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem in Interactive forms. I am calling an Adobe form through WD ABAP. In first screen values are displaying in Adobe form as item list box, these list values are coming from WD. I am selecting some values in list box and clicking on WD button. Then second screen is displaying with selected values. When I click the 'BACK' button in the second screen first screen should display and selected values should highlight. But when ever I clicked button in second screen first screen is displaying but the selected values are not highlighted.

Can any one please help me on this.

Regards,

Preethi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The cardinality for this node is 1..n. We are able to dynamically populate the values. The problem is only when trying to retrive the previously saved data and show those values as selected.

We are able to bring the selected value if only one value is selected. The data is not coming in the selected mode if more than one value is selected.

I tried to use setItemState in the javascript, but somehow it is not taking the value.

FYI. I also saw some note that setItemState there are some know issues.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Kumar

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does this happen only for ListItemBox or textfields etc as well. What's the mode property of your Interactive Form element in WD.

Chintan