cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My requirement is when a user creates a sales order it should get blocked after saving the order.It should get released by a specified user id for creating the delivery document.

Note:we want this option only for return orders.And this release is not based on the credit level,it is applicable to all distributors.

Pls suggest the best way to go ahead.

Regards

Mahendar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the Transaction code VOV8 put the Delivery Block, then after saving the Return order it will not allow you to create the Delivery document.

Then By using the USER EXIT you can restrict the user by changing the Delivery block in the Change mode .

the user exit is USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION in include MV45AFZZ

Now you can use WORKFLOW to allow specific users to change the Delivery block.

hope it will resolve

regards,

santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VOV8 T.Code.

Select your order type.Details.

Goto Shipping tab.

Maintain the Delivery block.

Save.

When you do this when you create order type of the maintained one for example order type is RE,then a delivery block will be assigned and unless and until it is removed delivery will not be created.

For specific users means we should give authorisation for them to remove the block.For this ask your BASIS person.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thanks a lot for all your valuable support,I will check all the feasible options which you have provided and i will let you know my output.

Regards

Mahendar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto VOV8 and maintain the delivery block there. And dont give the VA02 authorization to the person who is creating the sales order. This will help in solving yoour purpose and assign the VA02 authorization to some higher level person in your compnay who can validate the sales order and than change and save it.......

cheers

shalsa007.............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for all your valuable suggestions,my purpose has solved with the above suggestions.

Regards

Mahendar.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can simply block the sales order by going item level of sales document in SALES A tab and select a option from available option in REASON FOR REJECTION and advise your basis consultant to give this authorization for perticular person.

Regards

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendra,

Try using User Status Profile . Tcode - BS02. Use the search forum for more detiled info.

Thanks

Manoj Sharma