cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will ECC 5.0 support a standalone ITS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a ECC 5.0 version R/3 system wherein I need to have a set-up where I can work with a standalone ITS 6.20 version. Is this possible? I am aware that the ECC 5.0 comes with an Integrated ITS with it.

THanks

I026831

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. You can still have a standalone ITS with a WAS 6.4 or higher box. In fact, there are some cases where an external/standalone ITS is still needed (some OSS notes refer to it to fix "bugs" in some services).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

Can I call you Chris?

Thanks for the reply, but my actual question had some more to it. If you could help, I would be glad.

Since the ECC 5.0 system has the integrated ITS in the WAS, I understand the existing Internet services(from prevous versions like 4.7 and 4.6) needs to be converted for sure.

1) But if I still use an external ITS for ECC 5.0 what shoud I keep in mind while using these Internet services?

2) What additional steps need to carry out while I use these Internet services on the browser?

3) While Publishing these services what are steps to ensure that it does not end up in error?

Basically I get this error

RFC error: program IACOR_NOAH_ESS_ITS not registered / CPI-Cerror CM_ALLOCATE_FAILURE_RETRY.

in my SAP R/3 4.7 system while I try to publish the InterneT Srevice,,

Any pointers on how to resolve it?

Thanks

Suraj

Message was edited by: Suraj R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically I get this error

RFC error: program IACOR_NOAH_ESS_ITS not registered / CPI-Cerror CM_ALLOCATE_FAILURE_RETRY.

in my SAP R/3 4.7 system while I try to publish the InterneT Srevice,,

Any pointers on how to resolve it?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I have one document related to it, if you provide your mail id I can send that document.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi

The email id is surajr@gmail.com. Kindly send the document there.

Thanks

Suraj

papagari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Its good one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

If you want to publish the services in ECC 5.0 you just go through the following weblog.

/people/durairaj.athavanraja/blog/2005/08/21/running-your-first-its-webgui-application-in-sap-netweaver-04-abap-edition--nsp

I think this might be helpful for you.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi

That was a good weblog, but what I am interetsed to know that when there is an external ITS associated with an ECC 5.0 system how do I do the setup. INTERNAL is fine but any pointers for external ITS or some weblogs?

Any help, highly appreciated.

Thanks

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj

Maintain IACORDES table using SM30 in R3 System.

for more info look

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/86/d7c653c73411d3963000a0c94260a5/frameset.htm

regards,

kaushal

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure you have IACOR set-up correctly and on the BASIS side that the connection ot ITS/IACOR has been set up correctly. IACOR basically puts all the files in the right place (ie. those to w-gates and those to a-gates) when you publish from SAP to the ITS instance. Check first to make sure that has all been set up correctly.