Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collapsed system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have many interfaces betwen R3 system and Oracle through XI

The past friday in R3 system was doing a massive charge of data, this generated in XI many interfaces. The result has been the execution of more than 50000 interfaces, this doing the machine XI is collapsed, so we deleted the queues but the messages continue to appear SXMB_MONI and the runtime workbench with state 'To be delivered, how do I delete these messages ?

Thank very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is 50000 o more messages, how many time can be cancel all messages?..i try now restart the Java stack, this solved my problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek,

now i can see the option 'Multiple selections On' , when i try cancel all messages the system hangs, there is no other way to do this?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then may be you try cancelling few messages at a time. Have you also tried to restart Java stack?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank Prateek,

however i don't can see 'Multiple selections On' in my test system (where i have the error) (yes can i see in development system)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank Prateek

How do I do this?, I can cancel them all at once? how?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In RWB, after retrieving all the To Be delivered messages, you may use enable "Multiple selections On", then on the left side above the messages you will find select all option. Then you may cancel it.

Before doing this, make sure that you have selected only the undesired messages and no critical messages gets cancelled.

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried with Cancelling the messages first?

Regards,

Prateek