Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

I have serious question, please help me out if you know.

I'm going to define my own (Z*) status profile in CRMBS02. But how will it be related with standard action profile?

For example, if I set my z-status "sent to the last level support" where will my messge gone? Should I change action profile SLFN0001_ADVANCED? If yes, how? Should I make any changes?

Regards,

Art

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you'd better copy a new action profile to a Z*profile and change the new created profile.

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello!

In standard profile (SLF*) you can see just few strings. But what if I need more message statuses? How my_strings will be related with copies of standard profiles? What actions should I perform to connect message statuses with actions?

Regards,

Art

Edited by: Artem Ivashkin on Sep 16, 2009 8:37 AM

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh, I can't believe that nobody knows how to link new message status with action.

Did anybody make the same before me?

Gurus, where are you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I beleive you want the statuses to be changed automatically when an action is executed.

By Standard procedure in Service Desk statuses are manually changed by the processor or requestor based on the process you are configuring.

But in Change Request management statuses can be changed thru actions from action profile by standard. For this you need to maintain the statuses as Processing Parameters in the respective actions. Have a look in the standard actions of change request management.

Feel free to revert back

regards

Naveen

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Naveen for reply!

Let me describe my situation.

I want to add new User Status in Status Profile (via CRMBS02):

Status# Status Short Text Low. High. Pos. Prior. Auth. Transac.

10 NEW New 10 60 1 1 SLFN <Null>

20 PROC In process 20 60 1 1 SLFN INPR

30 CACT Customer Action 20 60 1 1 SLFN RELE

35 PROC On 2nd level 20 60 1 1 SLFN INPR

40 SAP1 Sent to SAP 20 60 1 1 SLFN INPR

50 SPRV Proposed Solution 20 60 1 1 SLFN RELE

60 CONF Confirmed 60 60 1 1 SLFN FINI

But when I add 35status it always grey in Status-button (Status-button in message viewed by CRM_DNO_MONITOR). Processor can't change message status to "On 2nd level"

I think it's because of no actions related to this status in SLFN0001_STANDARD or SLFN0001_ADVANCED action profile.

Am I right? If yes, how to link "activate" new status? If no, please correct me.

Regards,

Art

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is ok But when I add 35status it always grey in Status-button (Status-button in message viewed by CRM_DNO_MONITOR). Processor can't change message status to "On 2nd level"

But How to link new status to rule I don't understand. Where will message go after change status "On 2nd level"? How can I control it?

0 Kudos

Hello Artem,

As Naveen has already said, in standard ServiceDesk statuses are changed manually and the actions aren't used normally. The usual way to control the sequence of the statuses is to use "Lowest status no." and "Highest ..." in the Status Profile definition. You can get additional help information about these fields in tr. CRMBS02.

Also you can use the "Auth. code" the restrict the ability of setting some statuses by certain participants.

Best Regards,

Vadim Shmarin.

Edited by: Vadim M. Shmarin on Sep 18, 2009 11:39 AM

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vadim!

Thank you for explanation. My sequence now is ok.

But I mean not only visual representation, I also mean "workflow" of the process. Is it possible to control message route within organizational model? Does rule priority (in CRM_DNO_1 rule) correspond with sequence number? How can I know that message, after status changing, put in right responsibily?

Best regards,

Art

0 Kudos

Interesting questions, Artem

> Does rule priority (in CRM_DNO_1 rule) correspond with sequence number?

I'm afraid no, it isn't connected

> How can I know that message, after status changing, put in right responsibily?

I think you can create another rule (copy from 13200137) and use it with new action(as example - AI_SDK_STANDARD_FIND_PARTNER of AI_SDK_STANDARD profile), that is running on the condition of the status "On 2nd level ".

It's just an assumption because in the same situation we change the support team manually and don't have any auto-determination.

Best Regards,

Vadim Shmarin.

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for your time

Answers (0)