cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor Shopping cart does not find Error in transmission

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

We recenlty upgraded to SRM 5.0 stack SAPKIBKT15. Now we find that Monitor Shopping cart doesn't display the shopping cart with errors in transmission. We know we have them in the system but it displays only when the shopping cart number who has the error in transmission is also entered. So only looking for the status Error in transmission' doesn't give any shopping carts in monitor shopping cart but when entering the shopping number and status 'Error in transmission' it does show.

Any idea ?

Thanks as ever!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

spro

cross application basic settings

start application monitor

Start Application Monitors

Start Application Monitors

Perform this step once when installing your Enterprise Buyer system.

Important:

You have to execute this activity every time you upgrade/restart the system.

This step ensures that the errors that occur in Enterprise Buyer are displayed in the application monitors.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your reply but unfortunately it is not the solution...

I still don't get any results when choosing Error in transmission.

Any other idea ?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

yuo must get it in application monitor shopping cart

do you get in rz20 those errors.

if you dont get in rz20 / then you must consult basis guy .

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I am not sure what you mean i see errors on RZ20 but i don't get errors I am just getting no results in Monitor Shopping cart when searching for Error in transmission. How do you mean ' yuo must get it in application monitor shopping cart?'

Can you be more specific ?

Thanks as ever!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What Muthu is trying to say is that:

Please log on to the SRM web.

In the First Page > Left hand side you would see Application Monitors> Shopping cart.

Here all the error related to shopping cart are listed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I see what you mean we call it t he cockpit in there I see the backend errors, the shopping carts which are in error in transmission. However the users don't have access to this transaction. They use Monitor Shopping cart. and there the search on error in transmission prduces no hits!

Thanks for your help!!

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

rz20 transaction

system

shopping cart errors

or

application monitor , sc via web if you have monitoring access.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your update I had a look at transaction rz20. But, and sorry for not understanding, what must I do there to maken Monitor Shopping cart display the error in transmissions ? I am not familiair with this transaction.

Hope you can help me!

Thanks,

Antoinette

Edited by: Antoinette Stork on Sep 17, 2009 11:48 AM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RZ20

CCMS MONITORINGSETS

SAP B2B PROCUREMENT

EXPAND THE NODE

SHOPPING BASKET

CLICK SHOPPING BASKET

EXPAND AND EXPAND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I will give it another try, as you are so kind to help me!!

Users use Monitor Shopping cart in SRM (transaction BBP_MON_SC) With this transaction they can search for shopping carts on General data and item data. If shopping carts end in error in transmission they can search on status 'Error in transmission'. We now have shopping carts with an error in ttransmission. Monitor shopping cart doesn't display them unless I enter the shopping cart number as well. Previously we could enter only status 'Error in transmission and it displayed all the shopping carts with an error in transmission.

I see transaction Rz20 and I see the errors in the drill down you suggest but what do I need to do to make the Monitor shopping cart display all the errors in transmission when searching for that status ?

Thanks!

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonie

it is a bug . i am also in srm 550 sp 13.

i could not search in monitor sc error in transmission

but i get results if i add one more search criteria

as created on from date to To date.

then you must get. raise oss message if business badly require this functionality and update us what is the note provided by sap. it helps for everyone in the community.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your help! I will discuss with customer to enter either enter a date range or log an OSS note.

i appreciate it Muthu!

Kind regards,

Antoinette

Answers (0)