cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI/PI Experts,

I am working PI 7.1 version. My scenario is File to proxy. file sending multiple records from receiver,In Receiver side 2 Interface is there . but Receiver system is one . I am implementing condition in Interface Determination using xpath. the scenario is working but not checking condition. what happen i don't now. please help me this part.....

Best Gegards,

Veeru....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viroo,

It is PI 7.10 or 7.11?

In overall scenario key part is receiver determination step, check whether u set the software component of the sender interface in the appropriate field of receiver determination (near to the header).

Did you have fill out the field 'Software Component Version' on the 'Content' tab?

Check this blog as well..

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=%28J2EE3417800%29ID0234341150DB0091688839116774200...

Thanks

Sunil M

Edited by: Sunil Mavachee on Sep 14, 2009 8:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veeru,

in 7.10 Receiver Determination is not operation specific. Means if your sender service interface is not XI 3.0 compatible it's not possible to make use of Xpath tree. So please change your interface from stateless to stateless (XI 3.0 compatible). Or just upgrade to PI 7.11 , here this has been fixed.

BR

Rudolf

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem could be due to multiple records. Does the field used in Condition editor has multiple occurrences? If yes, then it may be possible that for the value taken the condition does not hold true.

Regards,

Prateek