cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule line delivery date on saturday and sunday its confirm for monday

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts

in cash sales process or normal OR also when i create sales order monday its work fine system take todays (current date) as delivery date and i can do delivery on same date

but if i create sales order on saturday system take coming monday as delivery date and give goods confirmation on monday date but iif i change manually system allow me to change the date for saturday and i can do delivery but i want it system should take delivery date as saturday (same date only )

because in my client there is no holiday all 365 as working day

in VOV8 its blank no lead time

factory calendor and logistic i define as all 7 days as working day

and sales org and plant i assign calendor

Please guide me where i miss and how can i solve this issue

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check "OVLY" and "OVLZ" and If the sceduling is active for he shipping point /sales document type. Check "OVXD" and see If the Loading time/ Pick/pack time is determined from it. If they are getting determined from shipping point check the shipping point calender in "SCAL" .If it has saturday and sunday as holidays ,then you may have to change them. And check If the customer has goods recieving hours assigned to him (In customer master unloading point). If he has only 5 working days and If he accepts only goods at 8 am in the morining then system would propose like this.Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

thanks a lot for reply

in T.code OVLY i check for order type BV there is no tick (indicator) but as standard document type don't have tick

i will try that way but hence i can test now (if i put manually system allow to do delivery on sat and sunday)

but system should pick automatically by default date is today date (e.g. for sat deliver date and day on sat only)

please guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also, kindly check the stock of material in MMBE. Some times because of material shortage system gives future date as delivery date by doing Forward Scheduling

regards,

Sagar

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the calendar assigned to shipping point. If saturday and sunday are holidays, then the deliveries cannot be processed in that shipping point on those two days.

Thanks,

Ravi