cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement to FXA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know whether it is possible to settle a WBS element of one cocode say 1000 to AUC of another coocode 2000.

I am getting an error message of It is not normally possible to enter a combination such as this.

This is probably due to a system error.

Please let me know is there any way to settle this.My settlemnt profile also allows to settle to a Fixed asset.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chaitu Aryan,

its is fundamantely wrong to settle of company code project to another company code. It involved Leagal Terms & Condiation.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it is possible

you are allowed to create the asset in one company code and settle to another

you need to enter Req co code in WBS see help below -

Requesting company code

Key of the company code that requests the investment measure (order or WBS element).

Use

The requesting company code is important in Investment Management for several reasons:

The requesting company code is the company code in which the asset under construction for an investment measure is managed.

You only need to enter a requesting code if the asset under construction belonging to an investment measure (order or WBS element) should be managed in a different company code than the investment measure (cross-company-code settlement of asset under construction). Otherwise the requesting company code is the same as the company code of the investment measure (order or WBS element).

When you enter a requesting cost center, the system adopts the company code of the cost center as the requesting company code.