cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy manual Pricing Condition from Inquiry slaes document to Quotaion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a situation where i have to copy the manual pricing conditions from inquiry to quotation.

Problem: From VA21 when I try to do the same using the tab "create with reference" the document is being copied but the manually set pricing condition in the inquiry is not being copied into quotation. This is because in the copy controls the pricing type is set to 'B' which means "carry out new pricing". I can change it to 'C' or 'D' so that it copies manual pricing but i am not allowed to do so because other sales orgs in the company has a problem if i do so. Only our perticular sales org needs this config. I cannot even create another item catogory specific to this plant because it is against the rules of the company. So I am looking for a user exit in which i can change this pricing type during runtime so that i can plug in some code specific to this sales org to copy manual pricing. I have found one from the SAP note 24832 (MV61AFZA). It doesn't work as i think its obsolte. Can anyone suggest me a better way of solving this issue. Any quick response is appreciated.

Thanks,

Giridhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar

You could create a requirement (VOFM) for your manual condition to pick up the 'correct' price from the prev. document..but the best way would be creating a new item cat. so that you can manage the copy control your self.

The above formular should only trigger for your sales org.

Jesper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jasper,

Thanks for your reply. Even I did not get a correct reason for not creating an item catogory but all in all its not allowed. First of all should I copy any standard SAP routines into my new VOFM routine?. If so could you specifically tell me which SAP standard routine I should copy into my new routine which copies the Manual condition?

Thanks,

Giri.