cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change requested delivery date in the sales order at item level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is when I create order with one material (linked to network and project is created automatically in the background), I am able to change (in change mode) req delivery date for an item, but when I create order with 2 materials (linked to network and project is created automatically in the background), I can not change (in change mode) the req delivery date of any item. Req delivery date is then copied from the header req delivery date.

Is this a standard SAP functionality or a defect?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the req date should be based on network scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Req del date is the date requested by customer and can be changed at item level. Probably the confirmed date in the schedule line is derived from the network scheduling after ATP check. (ATP check is not activated in this case)

I am able to change the req del date at item level if there is only one item (Linked to network) and not when there are two line items (Both are linked to 2 diff networks belonging to same project)

I tried to change the date in the network, scheduled and saved but that didnt change the date in the sales order. On the contrary, if I run ATP check, netowrk dates get back to original dates derived from sales order.