cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deliveries should happen before the scheduline dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

i have a problem, Suppose in the Scheduling agreement if there are x material giving different dates for delivery ,

eg : material delivery dates qty

X 10.10.2009 200

X 15.10.2009 100

the question is suppose if there are stock avialble in the storage location before the delviered dates the system should allow to do delivery say on 05.10.2009 . instead of throwing error msg. " tht the delviery can happen only on 10.10.2009" is it possible kindly tell me how to proceed on this

wailting for reply in anticipation

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Manually it is possible to create delivery on 05.10.09. In VL01N, enter the shipping point, sales order & schedule line date 15.10.09 & create delivery. System will allow. Automatic delivery creattion is not possible for an earlier date. System will take only schedule line date in automatic delivery creation.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your reply , but my question is can i put my date 05.10.2009 and create a delivery or not, if i do the system is showing error msg tht " no scheduline due for delivery upto the selected date" as my client is saying i dont want to put the schedule date and execute. is it possible to put the the earlier date than the seleceted date and exceute , if so how

waiting for reply

thanks and regards

kumi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the msg is showing up aftet giving 05.10.2009 then availabilty is not confirmed for that date . Uncheck the availbilty at the schedule line level in SPRO for schedule line category you using and try creating the delivery.

Thanks

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

That means you are suggesting AV check off

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to 0VLP and select your item category for the delivery and execute.

Now in that just check the setting of the availckoff.

It should be blank.

So when ever you do the delivery it will again check the stock and create the delivery.

But for that purpose you need to go VL01N and create the delivery.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj thanks for your reply,

i checked the avalch off is blank only... is there any other way i am still getting the same msg " no scheduline due for delivery up to tthe selected date" my client is asking i shouldnt put the correct schedule date and do the delivery in vlo1n, they system should allow me to put the earlier date and the delivery should happen , if there is stock available in the stroc location.. pls help me on this

waiting for reply in eagerly

kumi