Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does it work Item Conditions for a PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to retrieve the correct price of a material in an agreement, depending of the validity period. I noticed that, clicking in the button: Item Condition I obtain the right ammount.

I also noted that the value that I need is KONP-KBETR, but I need to know how to move from table EKPO to this table KONP (How are they linked - fields - )

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member186741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

all conditions for a po are linked by the ekko-knumv field. The values are held on table konv (linked by the knumv value).

But this is a bit simplistic, the 'price' determination is very complex. Depending on your requirements you may be better off using the 'PRICING' function module.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member186741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

all conditions for a po are linked by the ekko-knumv field. The values are held on table konv (linked by the knumv value).

But this is a bit simplistic, the 'price' determination is very complex. Depending on your requirements you may be better off using the 'PRICING' function module.

0 Kudos

Sorry I didn't explain this before. I need the condition of a contract, so this knumv field is empty. Can this function PRICING help me to call this information? Can you have some example?

TIA

0 Kudos

I think the best way for you is to put a break-point in 'pricing' and then use ME32 (I think) to change the contract. Go to the condition screen and add an entry, this will force the flow through the fm, I hope. Then you'll be able to see the parameter values that get passed into 'pricing' and can try to simulate that in your own program.

Also, you could run ME32 in SE30 and have a look at the db tables being used. That might tell you where the conditions are held.

If you have no joy with the contract transaction try and do the same thing with ME22N instead to see how pricing should be used.