cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I would like to know if I could use Service Desk to create notifications for project issues that I don't want to send to SAP.

When I create a Support Message with NOTIF_CREATE, automatically SLF1 notif.type is assigned. Is there a way to change that? How can I create SLF2 or SLF3 notif. types?

Thanks

Salpi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Salpi,

Please look into the transaction "DNO_CUST01". Here you can change the Action Profile of SLF1 message. In my case I changed it to SLFN Message which requires much lesser details as compared to SLF1.

I am using Action Profile "SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO"

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bilal Nazir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bilal,

Thanks for the reply. In transaction "DNO_CUST01", in Notif type SLF1 the Action Profile I have is already "SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO". What I would like to know is how I can create SLF2 or SLF3 Notification types.

I'm sure there's something I'm missing here.

My intention is to use the service desk functionality (NOTIF_CREATE) to log project issues that will be managed within the project. I don't want those types to be sent to SAP since it's internal project issues. Is it possible to do this?

Thanks

Salpi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi salpi,

This is very much possible. We too are checking this possibility and wouldl ike to apply the SSM for internal support as well. But for sure this can be done.

Rgds,

Rags