cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2ee 1.4 application on Netweaver 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Xa any telmm that how can we deploy J2ee 1.4 application on Nwtweaver 7.0. Its giving an error "unable to convert application in J2ee 1.3 on deployment".

If there is any way thorugh which we can upgrade or migrate our application to netweaver. We tried J2ee migration applicatiion but it doesn't support JBoss application to get converted.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Chirag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Incase if the migration Kit is not suitable for you. I would recommend to basically dismandle your EAR, WAR and JAR. Import the project to NWDS, Modify the web.xml and ejb-jar.xml with necessay equallent tags build and deploy it to the Server.

Regards,

Vivek Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

thanks for the reply, i tried creating all xml files but the problem is that our application uses J2ee 1.4 libraries and netweaver 7.0 on deployment gives an error as it supports J2ee1.3 libraries as far as i know. Can you please help how we can deploy J2ee 1. application to Netweaver 7.0

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

The one of the option is to upgrade the Server Runtime to NW 7.1 CE it wil support all the lastest J2EE 5.0.

Another one which is not recommend but can try is placing the respective jars on the Server Lib Folder. So when the server bootstraps it taken the different jar files. But I am not sure how far this will work.

Regards,

Vivek Nidhi

Answers (0)