cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error on installation of ERP6.0 Ehp4 SR1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are Installing ERP6.0 Ehp4 SR1,Getting error on the phase of : Start Central Services Instance,here iam sending the sapinst_dev.log,guide me.

TRACE 2009-09-14 14:39:26.579 [syuxctask.cpp:1382]

CSyTaskImpl::start(bool)

A child process has been started. Pid = 421

ERROR 2009-09-14 14:39:28.490 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:950]

FCO-00011 The step startJava with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|6|0|NW_Call_Offline_CTC|ind|ind|ind|ind|7|0|startJava was executed with status ERROR .

TRACE 2009-09-14 14:39:28.788 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:752]

CGuiEngineImp::showMessageBox

<html> <head> </head> <body> <p> An error occurred while processing option SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EhP1 > SAP Systems > MaxDB > Central System > Central System. You can now: </p> <ul> <li> Choose <i>Retry</i> to repeat the current step. </li> <li> Choose <i>View Log</i> to get more information about the error. </li> <li> Stop the option and continue with it later. </li> </ul> <p> Log files are written to /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ADA/CENTRAL/AS. </p> </body></html>

TRACE 2009-09-14 14:39:28.793 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:1255]

CGuiEngineImp::acceptAnswerForBlockingRequest

Waiting for an answer from GUI

Thanku

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run prerequisite test on the system for checking any parameter settings left out.

After completion of prerequisite test, please go the the result and try to rectify which are red.

If every thing is ok in prerequisite test, start installation.

As per the error information, there is problem with your java installation.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidyadhar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions,Installation was completd successfully,problem is my work directory full,i deleted old files in work directory,and retry the installation.

Thanku

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
startJava was executed with status ERROR .

Your java is unable to start.Please attach more logs specific to java instance to assist you further.You can check the logs in work directory .

Thanks..

Mohit