Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Price in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a odd requirement.

I have a sales price in Sales Order and same needs to be copied in Delivery Document also. The pricing procedure is same for both.

I know as std sap the pricing used in Delivery is for other conditions like frieght , shipment cost etc. but i need the basic selling price to be copied to delivery.

The same is needed as the basic sale price changes at the time of delivery and needs to be amended at delivery level.

Suggest the way out as the same needs to be shown to client urgently.

Regards

SD Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Problem Solved by creating a condition record for the item in the back ground while saving.

Anyway, thanks for all the support.

Regards

SD Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Consultant, can you please give me a hint how you did this in the background? Having the same problem here.

Thanks,

bR

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Consultant,

Don't copy the sales order price in the delivery, this is not a good idea and SAP does not support it.

If you want a value delivery note, just get the price from the sales order (making the proportional correction in the amount if the quantity is different of course).

Regards,

Franck

Freelance Logistics SAP Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cant replicate the same sales order pricing in the Delivery .

SAP does not recommends it

Please check the OSS notes 154529 , which says

Note the following special features of pricing in the delivery:

1. You do NOT use the delivery document to replicate order-related conditions or to calculate them again (to update them). If you use them in this regard there is a risk that the data basis in the order is not the same as the data basis in the delivery and unintentional price differences may result from this. The 'order' document is sold-to party-oriented in its data composition and the 'delivery' document is ship-to party-oriented.

2. As only special processes are supported in the concept of delivery pricing as described above, not all fields that are available in the order or in the billing are filled in the communication structures of delivery pricing.

3. Inbound deliveries or shipping notifications do not support pricing. You can assign a pricing procedure for pricing to an inbound delivery but pricing is not supported operationally. For this reason you cannot display price condition screens for inbound deliveries.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

"I have a sales price in Sales Order and same needs to be copied in Delivery Document also. The pricing procedure is same for both.

I know as std sap the pricing used in Delivery is for other conditions like frieght , shipment cost etc. but i need the basic selling price to be copied to delivery. "

##This is the basic setting you can achieve it through normal copy control settings.

"The same is needed as the basic sale price changes at the time of delivery and needs to be amended at delivery level."

##Make the condition type open for manual pricing in V/06, such that user can modify price at delivery level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav.

Thanks for the reply.

Can you tell me where this copy control settings are.

At delivery level , we can only attach the pricing procedure.

There is no copy control settings to control the copying of pricing from Sales Order to Delivery.

Regards

SD Consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yadav.

Thanks for the reply.

Can you tell me where this copy control settings are.

At delivery level , we can only attach the pricing procedure.

There is no copy control settings to control the copying of pricing from Sales Order to Delivery.

Regards

SD Consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Consultant

You can specify the Copy control setting for delivery using Tcode VTLA.

(SPRO > LE>shipping>Copy Control > Specify copy control for delivers.)

Maintain copy control settings for the required order type-delivery type combination.

Regards

Tejpal Singh