cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write to SAP Master ... SyUname

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I have a small problem. Here the description...

I export over the RPLDAP_EXPORT_IDM the HCM data from the SAP system over the VDS to the IdM HCM_Staging_Area. Here only the HCM data P0000-PERNR, P0002-VORNA, P0002-NACHN and P0105-SYHR_A_P0105_AF_SYSUNAME.

Ok, the check of the SyUname runs, but the export to the SAP_Master is not running. I get the following error:

sap_getSysUname Par: 00019150!

Additonal

in the Script sap_getSysUname is descripted that the input value has the following format:

// Input value has following format:

// [20090101-99991231]<Persnr>!![20080101-20081231]<sysUname1>|[20090101-99991231]<sysUname2>

// return value provides MSKEYVALUE for an employee

from where comes the date in this format from the HCM export, when I am not select a date in the Query....?

Edited by: Yves Kraus on Sep 14, 2009 3:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is solved, ty for all help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yves,

I'm having the same problem as you. The write to SAP Master pass is returning an | instead of a valid value.

Could you please share how you solved this issue?

Thanks,

Vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solve one or two issues from my list, but I have one addtional question:

The user is now in the SAP_Master store, but the export job write no MSKEYVALUE to the SAP_MASTER. I take the SyUname from the HCM system as my MSKEYVALUE, and customize the system as descripted in the SAP document...

All values firstname, lastname and so on are in the store but the script sap_getSysUname gives no output too the store. It is possible that I must change the data type of the MSKEYVALUE in the SAP_Master store or anythink else?

Thanks for help....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have SAP IdM 7.0 which doesn't have this (sap_getSysuname) script....however, try debugging with the the following function in the sap_getSys.. script, that will help you understand what's going on inside the function...

UserFunc.uErrMsg(1,"Any message" + variable)

It helped me a lot to understand the errors.. and functionality

Cheers !

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is, that I have no error, nothing to debbug... but the function gives no result, and I not know why....

And these function are in the 7.1 version of SAP IdM....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well.. it can help you understand what values are being passed between functions and why it doesn't return any value...