cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using /1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS - LANGU in Interface coding initialization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have build an pdf interactive offline form using a DDIC form interface. I am using this interface (FM) in my print report like

call function module fm_name

exporting

/1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS

One important parameter of /1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS that is filled in my print report is obviously LANGU.

As you know you can have alternative language in AIF that are used when the LANGU isn't available. (REPLANGU1, REPLANGU2 and REPLANGU3)

The challenge I am currently struggeling with is, how to get these information in my "coding initialization" part of my interface.

Either I would like to have the langu variable of /1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS or even better the final language that is used to create the pdf form.

I have tried to use /1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS-LANGU directly in my coding initialization and I have tried to define /1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS as an input parameter of the coding initialization (as all the other import parameters).

However, when I try to activate it gives me the error that /1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS is unkown.

Do you have an idea how to get the pdf language in the coding initialization?

BR

Carsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To display form in login language refer below code...and To change the form element labels you do need to translate the form in different languages use t-code se63.

data : LW_SFPDOCPARAMS type SFPDOCPARAMS.

LW_SFPDOCPARAMS-LANGU = SY-LANGU.

CALL FUNCTION 'XXXXXXXXXXX'

EXPORTING

/1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS = LW_SFPDOCPARAMS

other parameters..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

...sure I know how to call the pdf FM!

Now, I want to use this information in my pdf Interface in the coding initialization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy Carsten Meyer ,

I had the same need but unfortunately no solution to use directly this parameter in code init.

The only way to do it.. was to add a parameter to the interface and save in the language stored in /1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS in the program that call the form.

For Logistic, i used the NAST table and field spras to know wich language is choosen by the user in message output screen and stored it in /1BCDWB/DOCPARAMS.