cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in PDF generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Adobe interactive form to fetch and edit details.. It was working fine.

But now when i am trying to test the application or trying to preview the forms in form builder, a ERROR pop ups..

Means.. with a error symbol and a OK button. No other message is there.. I ddnot change anything after it started working. But now i am facing this error.. Can anyone help me on this to solve the problem..?

regards,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check if yous ADS confiration is ok & all the settings related to ADS are working fine.

Thanks..

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am gettting this error only for this application.. All other applications are working fine. Only while testing this application I am facing this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am gettting this error only for this application.. All other applications are working fine. Only while testing this application I am facing this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Does other applications that are working fine include applications that are using Adobe forms? If not you need to check whether your ADS is installed properly or not? Also please check in your source code that in which method this is happening? Try to debug your code...

Gurmat