cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPGENPSE Error - incomplete FCPath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to install a Verisign Certificate for SAP Web Dispatcher using the command line tool SAPGENPSE. This is what's happening:

C:\usr\sap\wd_EBP>sapgenpse import_own_cert -c etendering_cert.txt -p sapssls3.pse -x abcpin -r int_cert.cer

import_own_cert: Installation of certificate failed

ERROR in ssf_install_CA_response: (1280/0x0500) Incomplete FCPath, need certificate of CA : "OU=Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority, O="VeriSign, Inc

.", C=US"

ERROR in ssf_install_certs_into_pse: (1280/0x0500) Incomplete FCPath, need certificate of CA : "OU=Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority, O="VeriSign,

Inc.", C=US"

Does anyone know how to get round this problem?

Kind regards

Ben

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

how did you fix this error.

Can you please provide more details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You meed to import the root certificate of provider (as mentioned above, you can get this from IE). import in Base-64 format and then give the command following command.

./sapgenpse import_own_cert -p SAPSSL.pse -c SAPSSL.cer -r TCroot.cer -x <password PIN by default>

PS:TCroot is the name given by me, just check for the root certificate of the CA and export in correct format

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have same error.

Symantec send me SSL certificate and Secure Site PRO CA Bundle.cer

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is happening because you need to import the VeriSign Root and Intermediate certificates along with the certificate.

You can obtain the certificates from you browser. I used Internet Explorer. It doesn't matter what you call them. The PIN is optional and is only required to protect the PSE.

Use the following command for a "CA-Response successfully imported into PSE" result.

"sapgenpse import_own_cert -p SAPSSL.pse -c SAPSSL.cer -r verisignroot.cer

-r Verisign_Intermediate.cer -x PIN"

Best Regards

Dan

eduardo_jarauta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel,

This solution has worked for me.

Kind regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben

Download and install the latest SAPCRYPTOLIB (Version >=5.5.5pl17) through SAP Service Marketplace

also check sap note 456912

sapgenpse import_own_cert -c <certificate response>.crp

-p <file name>.pse -x <PIN> -v

You can also find an example for the import of the certificate response in the batch file: keycert.bat

regards,

kaushal