cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qa01 just enter plant and origin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

if it is possible to create a insp.lot in qa01 without material,i have tried '89' origin,the system told me to enter a material,if should i set a special insp.type with some configurations or else?

best regards

zlf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without Material what you will Inspect?

For QM, Material or Equipment is the prerequisite.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tanuj Parikh

i just need a blank insp.lot,and give it a document (word,excel ,pdf) instead of inspection

best regards

zlf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a Dummy Material...assign only the QM View and '89' Inspection Type and create against this Material.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then go as per the suggestions replied by other forum members.

You can use Document Management System also for storing the documents.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tanuj Parikh ,

can we assign a document of the dms to insp.lot directly

best regards

zlf

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Object Services tool at the LHS of the Change Inspection Lot screen.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tanuj Parikh,

i cant find Object Services tool in qa02, could u tell me details,thans

best regards

zlf

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the business purpose to assign document?

Option-1:

If you want to assign document to insp lot then go in inspection lot screen QA01/ QA02/ QA03.

Here you will get one button with name "Service for object" @ top-left corner below enter sign.Click on this button & select store business document. Here you will get list of option of document type. Double click on any required option system will give you one pop-up to select file to store document here.

Option-2:

If you want to assign any inspection realated data & those data you have already saved to DMS & this DMS number if you want to link with inspection plan then go to QP01/ QP02.

Here select operation & click on PRT overview button. Here in catagory select type " D - Document" & add DMS number.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nehal Khamar ,

my customers wanna integrate ps and qm,that means lots of materials and qm basic datas should be created,that's terrible,i just wanna give them a dummy material and distinguished by different text;for qm,no basic i wanna create,i just wanna get corresponding insp.lot after people do some actions like po,and support them a place they can upload their records

i find the button ,thanks all

best regards

zlf

Edited by: lf z on Sep 15, 2009 3:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a few Dummy material ( any 1 or 2 material code )

Assign the insp char.

and show the integration .

Hope this will slove ur problem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is possible to create a insp.lot in qa01 without material,i have tried '89' origin,the system told me to enter a material,if should i set a special insp.type with some configurations or else?

It is the inspection lot origin that affects whether to enter the "Material" in QA01.

As you know that you can create a Inspection type but you can not create own inspection lot origin.

So even if you create new inspection type your perpose will not solve.

SAP had defined for several Inspection lot origines like 03 or 04 you can avoid putting material but for 01 & 89 you have to put material.

Regards

Sujit