cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to OCM Toolkit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to know how can I get access to the OCM toolkit available from SAP. There is a demo version available on the SDN but I want to know how can I get access to whole toolkit.

Thanks,

Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to know how to do a complex query my task is to find out the names of people allergic to paracetomol and penicilllin from a list of names??? I REALLY NEED HELP ITS DUE IN TODAY!

TASK: show the Pupils: forename, Pupil surname, Year group, teacher in charge to all children allergic to penicillin and paracetmol from the table of names (not everyones allergic) How do I query it!?????????

<a href="http://www.ornsoft.com/">Custom software development</a>

<a href="http://www.aconsultancy.co.uk">Acquisition Search Warwickshire</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dan,

I will have someone contact you. What is the best way to reach you?

Caryl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caryl,

I just sent you an email with my contact details.

Regards,

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caryl,

I just sent you an email with my contact details.

Regards,

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar question - are you selling the Toolkit at all? Or is it only to be used as part of an SAP implementation by SAP consultants and their direct clients?

Thanks

Anastasia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dan did you ever get the toolkit. I have similar issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been waiting for someone from SAP to contact me for the same question. But no answer so far? Who do you contact I am going for new implementation and need this toolkit.

I have a similar question - are you selling the Toolkit at all? Or is it only to be used as part of an SAP implementation by SAP consultants and their direct clients?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caryl,

I would be grateful if you could let me know how someone can get access to the OCM toolkit.

Thanks,

George