cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance/ Modify cFolder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts what is the standard procedure to modify SAP delivered standard BSP application.

i need to enhance the cFolder application delivered by SAP, adding new fields to Notification Template. The task essentially boils down to add new field in database table and changing few HTML page content.

Greetings

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

If you would like to make changes in the standard BSP application, use report BSP_CUSTOMIZE to create a 'z'-copy of the standard pages. Once this is done, you can make customer specific changes in this z-application.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

thanks for the answer. My requirement is to enhance few of the BSP Views with custom fields, i have figured out the ABAP table that stores the value of input fields displyed. what i am NOT understanding is when i make ZCopy of the views using BSP_CUSTOMIZE & change its UI to include my custom fields..how will the Standard BSP application PICK my zChanged views??

is there someway i can say to standard SAP BSP to PICK these Modified Z View ???

hope i made query clear ??

Greetings

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

When the mapping that you are asking for is done using BSP_CUSTOMIZE. This mapping gets stored in the table BSP_APPL.

Based on this mapping the system calls the Z-Page instead of the original page.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vivek,

i will check this & revert.

Greetings

John

Answers (0)