cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD EXperts

My client is going for the Proforma invoice and Are-1 document. As per my client requirement the range should start from 500 for Proforma Invoice and for ARE-1 the range should start from 35500.

The last three digit shold be the same while saving the documets. If the entry person saving the the proforma in 501 the ARE-1 document should come as 35501.

Wether it is possible?

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

For your requirement you need to go with the user exit USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE and in the user exit you need to include the ARE-1 program and the number range with the help of Technical Consultant.Then your requirement will be fulfilled

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you, thank you all

If i change the current number in ARE-1 in the number range the following function is happening

Now the current number is 100, if i change to 101, usually 102 should come.

But when i saving the ARE-1 document. Its taking some other number like 3000003365

How its taking from were its taking?

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The number which you are getting after saving the ARE1 is of internal number which will be generated by the system.

You will get the desired number range which you have defined will come when you post the ARE1

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The numbers which displayed while creation is ONLY an Internal number. After posting in J1IA101, by assigning the internal number, ARE-1 number will get updated

We can see the after posting under document details as Form No. which is nothing but ARE-1 number

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is definitely possible to do this. Logicall if you create both the documents one by one you should not have a problem.

The problem will come once you have multiple proforma invoices ready to ARE1. If some one choses the wrong sequence the consistency will be lost. Again you cannot create an ARE1 without pro form invoice.

So please tell your client about the constraints and go ahead and implement..

Regards

Yatin Thakkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For the object J_1IARE1 in j1i9 maintian the required number range.

Immediately after creating the proforma invoice create the excise invoice and ARE1

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For the object J_1IARE1 in j1i9 maintian the required number range.

Immediately after creating the proforma invoice create the excise invoice and ARE1

regards