Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict auth field RESPAREA in authorization object K_CCA ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to restrict auth field RESPAREA in authorization object K_CCA ? where can i find possible values of Authorization hierarchy, Cost centers , cost center groups in Auth field RESPAREA for auth object K_CCA.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor

> where can i find possible values of Authorization hierarchy, Cost centers , cost center groups in

Well, not in an internet forum. I think you should speak to the financial consultants who customized your system. These values will differ from company to company.

Maybe someone can give you a list of source tables for these values but that would be just it, a list of values without an idea of their relevance and validity......

4 REPLIES 4

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor

> where can i find possible values of Authorization hierarchy, Cost centers , cost center groups in

Well, not in an internet forum. I think you should speak to the financial consultants who customized your system. These values will differ from company to company.

Maybe someone can give you a list of source tables for these values but that would be just it, a list of values without an idea of their relevance and validity......

0 Kudos

I was expecting source table names where i can get existing values of authorization hierarchy, cost center groups in a existing company.I have asked my FI team and also config team for the values of above, but i couldn't get answer until now.

Edited by: PADMANATH NADIPALLI on Sep 13, 2009 1:20 PM

0 Kudos

In that case I advise you to search the financial forums. I haven't got a system at hand at the moment.

0 Kudos

I find it hard to believe that your FI/CO team cannot give you transactions such as KCH6N, OKENN, KSH3. From a complete list of transactions which they can use you can work out the underlying table structures. Tables SETLEAF & SETHEADER are a couple I have used in a similar situation. If your FI team can't help you in this way then you should be very worried about the level of support they can provide