cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO- SAP GUI MAC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an ECC 6.0 system. The SSO is already configured for SAP Windows GUI and Users are already using it, now the client has added few MAC compuers on their domain and wants us to Setup SAP, so that they can use the SAP Mac GUI and Configure it so that SSO works with this MAC GUI.

Can you please let me know, what ae the steps I need to follow to do this.

<removed_by_moderator>

Thanks a Ton in Advance.

Cross Fire.

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Sep 13, 2009 12:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I am not sure if this problem still exists or not.

You can find this file at

ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sapgui/java/misc/SNC_Krb5_SECUDE-MacOSX.tar

I was able to use SNC/SSO from MACs

tim_alsop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You didn't mention which SNC library you are using with SAP GUI on Windows ? Anyway, to solve this problem you need to use a similar SNC library for the Mac which SAP GUI on Mac will be able to access when authenticating the user. If you search this forum on SDN for words like "Mac SAP GUI SNC" you will find many threads which discuss this - hope you find what you are looking for - if not, please let us know.

Regards,

Tim

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

this particular [thread|; should help.

In case you intent to use SECUDE, I still have not heard about the Intel version for of the SECUDE library.

Please contact the vendor.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

I am still having trouble setting up SSO for MAC.

We are using gx64krb5.dll for windows. I did the following for setting up SSO on MAC.

1. Installed SAP Java GUI

2 Copied the File sncgssec.dyld(Renaming later to sncgss.dyld later) and placing this file at /usr/lib.

3. Give the SSO details on SAP GUI SNC tab.

It gives me error- Unable to load GSS-API Shared Library

names "sncgss.dyld"

Component SNC Versin 5 rc=-1, module sncxxdl_mt.c, line 342

deatail SncPDLInit

System Call dlopen

As we do in windows, we install the file SAPSSO.msi on each windows system,do I need to do the same here too?

Thank You.

tim_alsop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From what you have shown, it looks like the SNC library for Mac, which you are using is not initializing correctly.

Can you open command window on Mac, and try:

% otool -L sncgss.dyld

The above command will list the dependancies of this library, which are worth checking in case this library expects other libraries to be installed which are not installed or found.

Where did you get the SNC library from ? It looks like it is not working on your Mac OSX version. Perhaps it is not designed for your version of Mac OSX ? Which version of OSX are you using ?

Can you also run:

% file sncgss.dyld

I am interested to see output of above.

Lastly, show me output of:

% uname -a

Thanks,

Tim

tim_alsop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I forgot to ask... Why is your SNC library named sncgss.dyld ? Surely it is a shared library so it should be named with .dylib file type not dyld ? I assume other lirbaries in /usr/lib have .dylib file type and not dyld ???

Thanks,

Tim