cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How automatic transportation between clients

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

on my development machine I have two clients defined. (100 and 130)

I would like that released transports are automatically transported into client 130.

I tried using job TMS_0000000002TMS_TP_IMPORT but sometimes it failed transporting.

Is there another and more secure way ?

Thank you

BUD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I switch on the advanced transport system and also use job :

TMS_BCI_START_SERVICE

what i see is that all transports are going well to the defined clients . but what i misslike is that the corresponding transportqueue after the job TMS_BCI_START_SERVICE runs is empty .

The old way , when i imported manualy in tms i got afterwards the transport in the queue green marked with a green hook . can anabody verify if that is the same in your environment or are you still able to see the importet request in the queue?

tkx mario

0 Kudos

Check mark the "keep TR for later imports" in the Import option tab and it will remain in the queue even after the transport is completed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hans,

This is possible. However since I am not aware of TMS set up of your system I am making a few assumptions. The system which has client 100 and 130 is your development system and the transports are moving to quality system.

The simplest way to ensure that transports move to 130 from 100 is to include client 130 in the target group for your quality system.

Go to STMS and then to transport routes in graphical editior mode. Here you will find the connection between your development and quality system through a target group. Add client 130 to this target group.

After this schedule a job for the imports of transport requests in client 130.

This is a very primary approach. However if you don't like it then let me know i can suggest you an alternative approach which through complex is very compact.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

run TMS_BCI_START_SERVICE in the background in the desired interval

Thanks

konanki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see OSS note-709352.

As far as SCC1,there is no need to release a request to transport it through SCC1.

Because you are talking abt rleased requests , SCC1 is not for you,I suppose.

Regards,

Bapujee Naidu

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SCC1 you can transport a single request.

I would like to automatically transport all released transport request from client 100 to 130.

So that both clients stay the same.

Tnx for the help guys

BUD

Former Member
0 Kudos

SCC1 would do that, then you can schedule it in the background with any specific frequency.