cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demo MultipleflightCoordinator : Error in activating BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While setting up all the demo examples, I came across an issue with the scenario MultipleFlightBooking.

There errors in the PE probably link back ( using some other forum responses ) to the fact that my scenario has returncode '99' in the sxi_cache overview.

When I try to activate again, I see that I get an error

'BOOKINGSTATUS' is not a component of data object 'PAYLOAD' , occuring somewhere in the 'checkresult' step.

Any idea why this standard content would give this error for me. I haven't changed any message types etc whatsoever.

thx

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to Integration Process in IR and check for the syntax check ..i;e press F7.

If any error is there try to correct it.

Also check the Abstract Interfaces used in the Containers in the BPM.

Also do the Cache Refresh .

About Cache Refresh~

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700003163902004E/HowTo_handle_XI_30_Caches.pdf

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All these things seem to be ok : The Integration scenario does not give an error in the IR , neither at activation in the ID directly. Only in the cache return code, you see the problem.

I have done cache refreshes several times but no luck,

Dirk

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

Check this SAP Note-890760

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this, it may be helpful.

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/11/28/inactive-integration-process-ip-at-run-time

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you have a look at the log? Do you find any hints there?

Have you made any changes to your BPM after activating it? If so, make sure you have activated it in the change lists.

In case you are using mapping within your BPM, and you have changed the mapping, re-import the mapping into the BPM. This might be one of the causes for this return code.

Regards,

Smitha.