cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment costs to appear as delivery costs in Purchase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we want the shipment costs to appear on the purchase order.

I have followed the sequence as below

Created a purchase order

Created a delivery VL31N

Created a shipment VT01N

Created a shipment cost document VI01

I have goods receipt using VL32N, but the shipment cost did not appear in Purchase Order.

in configuration i have created a new condition in Purchasing ZFRB which has copy shipment cost slected, and added this to the purchasing schema.

for the shipment cost item category, i configured the settement to delivery costs and left the generate PO blank.

i would be grateful if someone could help me with configuration that i've missed,

thanks in advance

Shadaab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read OSS note 427944 and check SAP online help:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/83/218ad1068a11d2bf5d0000e8a7386f/frameset.htm

Prerequisites

To add shipment costs to delivery costs in the incoming shipments, you need the following settings in Customizing:

Shipment cost item categories

Under the Shipment cost types and item categories activity, set the Relevant for costing field to A = Relevant for calculating delivery costs (Delivery costs). This results in the shipment costs not being transferred directly into accounting. The accounting is done via the purchasing functionality for delivery costs.

Conditions in the purchase order

Under the Define condition types activity, set the Condition type field to B = Delivery costs. In addition, select the Transfer shipment costs field. The system only shows this field, if you have chosen delivery costs as condition type. In the purchase order, you have to enter the condition type in the item category section. However, you do not enter a value since this value will be determined by the shipment cost document and will then be automatically transferred to the goods receipt document.

Goods receipt

To find the relevant shipment cost documents, you must know the corresponding inbound deliveries. Therefore for incoming goods this must relate to confirmation-related goods receipts. Under the Set up confirmation control activity, select the GR-relevant and GR assignment fields for the appropriate confirmation control key (which is then entered in the purchase order).

Regards,

Csaba

Answers (0)