Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop down lists in Interactive forms:HCM Forms&Processes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working in HCM Forms and Process.

I have 2 dropdown lists in my interactive form such as COUNTRY, STATE. The STATE dropdown should be populated based on the COUNTRY field dynamically.

I have written the logic for STATE dropdown in the method GET_STATES of Custom Generic Service Implementation Class and that method is used in the OPERATION of FIELDGROUP in Form Scenario.

The Java Script in the EXIT event for COUNTRY is as follows.

xfa.record.CONTROL_PARAM.ISR_EVENT.VALUE = u201CGET_STATES";

app.eval(u201Cevent.target.SAPSubmit();u201D);

Still the the STATE lists is not populating in the form in Portal.

Please provide some valuable inputs on this.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lek,

Please check weather the control triggers the event using the message box inside the state script .

xfa.host.messageBox("Alert",3,1); .

Kind Regards,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

Thanks for your response.

It seems the script is not triggering .I didnt get the alert message.

I am working in Citrix and SAP GUI 710 has been installed now. Still, I can't insert Webdynpro Script. It is showing one error "Error while inserting Webdynpro script".

Earlier, in SAP GUI 640, I was able to see with the Data view with the interface import parameters. Now the Data view(Left side of Layout) has no elements , although the form is linked with an Abap dictionary based interface.

Do you have any idea why these kind of errors are coming? Is this the problem with Citrix ?

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lek,

Is this an ActiveX enabled form? if yes then the Citrix user needs to have Admin rights on your Citrix Box.

Chintan

Answers (0)