cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold-to-address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello thr,

Could someone please suggest a report that shows actual shipping address from orders. I am trying to find out if there is a report in SAP that shows the actual shipping address from an order along with the ship-to number that was used. Most reports appear to take the ship-to number and go to master data to obtain the name and address of the customer. However, I would like to see the actual ship-to address that was used in the order.

Could someone please suggest if there is any such report.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement was met using a BW report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If BW Module is there , then It's the best way to get the requirements.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was looking if there is any table that could give this information. However, BW is a good option, not many users have access to this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha,

Mr Chandra Sekhar's Answer is a perfect answer to your solutions as far as R/3 or SAP ECC is concern.

Regards

Anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VBPA table and enter sales document number. system will show all the partners with numbers.

Select the ship to party and choose details, take the value from address field e.g 90000374.

Now goto ADRC table , enter address number e.g 9000000374. and choose details. System will show you ship to party address (address maintained in sales order).

Regards,

Chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha,

With reference to each order, to get the ship to party in a report is not available in standard SAP.However to get the customer wise address is possible in the report VCUST.Hope this will meet your requirement.

Regards,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better to join two Tables as KNA1 - Name1 & LIKP - KUNNR through SQVI.

Hope it can fulfill your requirements.

Best Regards,

Ankur